GREAT THINGS DO NOT COME TO COWARDS AND WEAK PEOPLE!
You need strength to bring forth! 2Ki 19:3 These are difficult and disgraceful times. Our nation is like a woman too weak to give birth when it’s time for her baby to be born. 2Ki 19:4 Please pray for those of us who are left alive. The king of Assyria sent his army commander to insult the living God. Perhaps the LORD heard what he said and will do something if you will pray.
Every weakness that is killing my progress, I terminate you today!
2. In any area of my life that I have been a coward – deliver me! set me free!
3. Every family trait and curse that HAS the POWER to pull me down when greatness comes – deliver me NOW!
4. The power to bring forth, The power to excel, the power to give birth to the dreams you have given me – give me now!
You need divine strength to be great! 1Ch 29:11 Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the victory and the majesty, for all that is in the heavens and in the earth is yours. Yours is the kingdom, O LORD, and you are exalted as head above all. 1Ch 29:12 Both riches and honor come from you, and you rule over all. In your hand are power and might, and in your hand, it is to make great and to give strength to all.
The courage and strength in God and of God to do great things – give me now!
6. The courage and strength in God that brings honor, favor, and riches – give me now
7. “In your hand are power and might” – give me strength! give me courage!
YOU CAN LOOK STRONG PHYSICAL AND BE USELESS WITHOUT COURAGE
Goliath was stronger by human eyes than David but David was more courageous in God than the two of them! 1Sa 17:34 But David said to Saul, “Your servant used to keep sheep for his father. And when there came a lion, or a bear, and took a lamb from the flock, 1Sa 17:35 I went after him and struck him and delivered it out of his mouth. And if he arose against me, I caught him by his beard and struck him and killed him. 1Sa 17:36 Your servant has struck down both lions and bears, and this uncircumcised Philistine shall be like one of them, for he has defied the armies of the living God.” 1Sa 17:37 And David said, “The LORD who delivered me from the paw of the lion and from the paw of the bear will deliver me from the hand of this Philistine.” And Saul said to David, “Go, and the LORD be with you!”
Concerning my God-given dreams for the year and beyond, I refuse to be intimidated!
9. Every Goliath – physical and spiritual, you will bow in my life!
10. Every power that is planning to destroy my plans, my dreams will outlive you!
11. In every area where I have been oppressed -Lord, send my David!
STRENGTH AND ANOINTING GO HAND IN HAND! Psa_20:6 Now know I that the LORD saveth his anointed; he will hear him from his holy heaven with the saving strength of his right hand.
Lord! with the “saving strength of your right”, deliver me permanently from Evil!
STRONG AND COURAGEOUS PEOPLE DON’T RUN FROM CHALLENGES -THEY FACE THEM!
1Sa 17:32 And David said to Saul, Let no man’s heart fail because of him. Your servant will go and fight with this Philistine. 1Sa 17:50 And David was stronger than the Philistine with a sling and with a stone. And he struck the Philistine and killed him. But no sword was in the hand of David. 1Sa 17:51 And David ran and stood on the Philistine, and took out his sword and drew it out of its sheath, and killed him, and cut off his head with it. And the Philistines saw that their champion was dead, and fled. David ran towards Goliath! Others ran backward! Those challenges won’t fix itself alone.
From now, I refuse to live in denial!
14. After now, I refuse to hide my head in shame!
15. Lord! make me stronger than my enemies!
16. Daddy, make me stronger than pain and setbacks!
17. Every “champion” in my life celebrating in advance – put them to shame!
18. In any area that my past stupid decisions has turned me to a “chicken”, Have mercy on me and make me an EAGLE!
WEAK PEOPLE FINISH LAST OR DON’T FINISH AT ALL!
IT IS STRONG PEOPLE IN GOD THAT HAVE TESTIMONIES Exo_13:3 And Moses said unto the people, Remember this day, in which ye came out from Egypt, out of the house of bondage; for by strength of hand the LORD brought you out from this place: there shall no leavened bread be eaten. Exo 13:14 And when in time to come your son asks you, ‘What does this mean?’ you shall say to him, ‘By a strong hand the LORD brought us out of Egypt, from the house of slavery.
Weak people are emotionally and strategically blind
I receive the strength to win!
20. Lord! this year – keep me strong and focused until my testimonies come!
21. I declare, concerning you ( insert name) – BE BOLD, THIS IS YOUR TIME FOR TESTIMONIES!
STRENGTH AND COURAGE HAS GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH AGE, RACE OR CLASS!
Acquiring strength and choosing to be courageous is a choice!
Jos 14:11 I am still as strong today as I was in the day that Moses sent me; my strength now is as my strength was then, for war and for going and coming. Jos 14:12 So now give me this hill country of which the LORD spoke on that day, for you heard on that day how the Anakim were there, with great fortified cities. It may be that the LORD will be with me, and I shall drive them out just as the LORD said.”
Irrespective of your age, sex, race or class – receive power to overtake and recover all in Jesus name!
THIS YEAR – ( INSERT NAME) – YOUR STRENGTH WILL NOT FAIL!
23. When fear is destroying “children”, I will be a MAN!
24. Make me bolder than my status! Make me bolder than my title!
1Sa 30:8 And David inquired of Jehovah, saying, Shall I go after this troop? Shall I overtake them? And He answered him, Go! For you shall surely overtake and will without fail to recover all.
In the name of Jesus, my strength will not fail!!
26. I decree, with your courage and strength, I will pursue, overtake and UNFAILINGLY recover ALL!