WHEN GOD OPEN YOUR EYES
BLIND MAN WHO SAW MEN WALKING LIKE TREES
Mar 8:23 And he took the blind man by the hand and led him out of the village, and when he had spit on his eyes and laid his hands on him, he asked him, “Do you see anything?”
Mar 8:24 And he looked up and said, “I see people, but they look like trees, walking.”
Mar 8:25 Then Jesus laid his hands on his eyes again; and he opened his eyes, his sight was restored, and he saw everything clearly.
” And he took the blind man by the hand and led him out”
3. In every area of my life that I have been blind for years – let your light shine and remove the darkness
4. Take my hand and lead me to where my breakthrough is!
” And he looked up and said, “I see people, but they look like trees, walking.”
5. Every partial sight that I have been carrying that is leading my life the wrong way – Lord, make me see clearly! very clearly!
6. What I need to see, What I need to know, What I need to observe – show me!
7. Every obstruction that is still blocking my sight – remove it now!
” Then Jesus laid his hands on his eyes again; and he opened his eyes, his sight was restored, and he saw everything clearly.”
8. Holy Spirit, Please! Please lay hands on me again – until I see clearly!
9. I command ( insert name) – see clearly
Remove the log in your eyes
Mat 7:3 Why do you see the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye?
Mat 7:4 Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye?
Mat 7:5 You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother’s eye.
Elisha, King of Syria and His Servant
2Ki 6:9 Each time, Elisha would send this warning to the king of Israel: “Don’t go near there. That’s where the Syrian troops have set up camp.”
2Ki 6:10 So the king would warn the Israelite troops in that place to be on guard.
2Ki 6:11 The king of Syria was furious when he found out what was happening. He called in his officers and asked, “Which one of you has been telling the king of Israel our plans?”
2Ki 6:12 “None of us, Your Majesty,” one of them answered. “It’s an Israelite named Elisha. He’s a prophet so he can tell his king everything–even what you say in your own room.”
” Elisha would send this warning to the king of Israel”
21. Surround me with people whose eyesight and insight are sharper than mine!
“” Which one of you has been telling the king of Israel our plans?”
22. Every traitor that I have been carrying around for years – expose, expel and expunge
2Ki 6:14 He ordered his best troops to go there with horses and chariots. They marched out during the night and surrounded the town.
23. Every order that has been released to hurt me and my family member – be canceled in the name of Jesus!
24. Every ” march” toward me to cause me pain – be terminated!
2Ki 6:15 When the servant of the man of God rose early in the morning and went out, behold, an army with horses and chariots was all around the city. And the servant said, “Alas, my master! What shall we do?”
2Ki 6:16 He said, “Do not be afraid, for those who are with us are more than those who are with them.”
2Ki 6:17 Then Elisha prayed and said, “O LORD, please open his eyes that he may see.” So the LORD opened the eyes of the young man, and he saw, and behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha.
25. Every response of hell to my new sight and revelation – backfire in Jesus name.
26. The laws of grace, the power of victory, the angels of protection – what are you waiting for? I command you, ARISE AND FIGHT FOR ME!
” for those who are with us are more than those who are with them”
27. In any area that I have been losing the battle because of lack of help -Raise my hand and fight with me!
28. I reject fear, legit or not – I reject you!
29. Open my eyes to see that help is here!
30. The powers and their human agent that has refused to back off me, THE NAME OF JESUS – STOP!
31. I (insert name) will never lack help!
2Ki 6:18 And when the Syrians came down against him, Elisha prayed to the LORD and said, “Please strike this people with blindness.” So he struck them with blindness in accordance with the prayer of Elisha.
FOR IN JESUS NAME, WE HAVE PRAYED. AMEN.