MY PLACE WILL NOT BE TAKEN
MY PLACE WILL NOT BE TAKEN
There is nothing as sad and frustrating in life than been harassed and forced to leave a position that is rightly yours and that you have worked for – for years! A lot of things can cause this and as you know I prefer a preventive approach to spiritual things!
The king Xerxes called a party/banquet for six months with unlimited alcohol and in the state of drunkenness asked Vashti the Queen to come and do a fashion parade and she refused. He was advised to depose and remove her!
FACTORS THAT CAUSES REMOVAL FROM PEOPLE’S PLACES
- WRONG DECISION AND WRONG PROJECT
Est 1:3 In the third year of his reign he gave a banquet for all his officials and administrators. The armies of Persia and Media were present, as well as the governors and noblemen of the provinces.
Est 1:4 For six whole months he made a show of the riches of the imperial court with all its splendor and majesty.
- Lord – this year I will not start a project that will destroy me!
2. Any project/decision that anyone who has a say on my life wants to take and will hurt me – TERMINATE IT.
3. The spirit of error that causes a man to make the wrong decision, I bind and cast out of my life in Jesus name!
4. I, (insert your name) will not take a wrong turn again for the rest of my life!
” For six whole months”
5. The next six months of my life will not be spent in foolishness and vanity.
6. That year of failure will not come in my life
7. Every decision by someone close to me that will destroy be – I abort them in Jesus name
8. I, (insert your name) will not suffer for another person’s stupidity.
Est 1:5 After that, the king gave a banquet for all the people in the capital city of Susa, rich and poor alike. It lasted a whole week and was held in the gardens of the royal palace.
- In whatever way I am derailing and rotting away secretly now, stop in Jesus name!
10. The road that leads to destruction – I exit you NOW in Jesus name.
- HABITS AND ADDICTION
Est 1:8 There were no limits on the drinks; the king had given orders to the palace servants that everyone could have as much as they wanted.
Est 1:9 Meanwhile, inside the royal palace Queen Vashti was giving a banquet for the women.
- Every addiction and habit that is programmed to destroy me and give away my place in the future – uproot in the name of Jesus
12. In the name of Jesus, I will not use my hand to destroy my destiny!
13. I break the influence of negative habits in my life and family!
14. Any poisonous behavior in my life that I am celebrating – open my eyes!
Est 1:10 By the seventh day, KING XERXES WAS FEELING HAPPY BECAUSE OF SO MUCH WINE. And he asked his seven personal servants, Mehuman, Biztha, Harbona, Bigtha, Abagtha, Zethar, and Carkas,
Est 1:11 to bring Queen Vashti to him. The king wanted her to wear her crown and let his people and his officials see how beautiful she was.
- Lord, every evil power that will influence anyone who has authority over me to abuse me – I dethrone them
16. Everything that you have given me that makes me beautiful will not be compromised!
17. Everything that you have given me that makes me beautiful will not be abused and taken for granted!
- LACK OF TACT AND WISDOM
Est 1:12 The king’s servants told Queen Vashti what he had said, but she refused to go to him, and this made him terribly angry.
Est 1:15 The king said to them, “Queen Vashti refused to come to me when I sent my servants for her. What does the law say I should do about that?”
- Lord give me the wisdom to manage tough situations I am going through now.
19. I am at my wit end Lord – intervene and help me!
20. Even when I missed it – have mercy on my
21. Every event that has or wants to diminish my quality or worth – I cancel them.
- LACK OF A VOICE AND NEGATIVE ADVICE/ADVISE
See how these advisers added fuel to the fire!
Est 1:16 Then Memucan told the king and the officials: Your Majesty, Queen Vashti has not only embarrassed you, but she has insulted your officials and everyone else in all the provinces.
Est 1:17 The women in the kingdom will hear about this, and they will refuse to respect their husbands. They will say, “If Queen Vashti doesn’t obey her husband, why should we?”
Est 1:18 Before this day is over, the wives of the officials of Persia and Media will find out what Queen Vashti has done, and they will refuse to obey their husbands. They won’t respect their husbands, and their husbands will be angry with them.
- Every adviser agitating for my removal from my place! Silence them!
23. Any mouth that is recommending pain for me – shut it oh lord!
Gen 37:20 Let’s kill him and throw him into a pit and say that some wild animal ate him. Then we’ll see what happens to those dreams.”
Gen 37:21 Reuben heard this and tried to protect Joseph from them. “Let’s not kill him,” he said.
- Even when it’s hopeless – raise a voice for me
25. THIS WEEK, THIS MONTH, RAISE A VOICE OF PROTECTION FOR ME!
- STRANGE DECREES AND POLICY
One single stroke of a pen from a government office can kill people!
Est 1:19 If it pleases Your Majesty, issue a royal proclamation that Vashti may never again appear before the king. Have it written into the laws of Persia and Media, so that it can never be changed. Then give her place as queen to some better woman.
Est 1:20 When your proclamation is made known all over this huge empire, every woman will treat her husband with proper respect, whether he’s rich or poor.”
Est 1:21 The king and his officials liked this idea, and the king did what Memucan suggested.
- Every proposal targeted towards me to cause me pain – STOP!
27. Every agreement targeted towards me to cause me to lose my place – STOP!
28. Every mind and life planning as we speak to depose me – distract them! Keep them busy!
Psa 92:8 But you will rule over all of us forever,
Psa 92:9 and your hateful enemies will be scattered and then destroyed.
- Every conspiracy against my destiny – Cancel it.
30. Every form of irresponsibility and negligence in our governance – Lord purge it!
31. Every kingmaker in Nigeria that wants to install pain – depose them!