TEXT: PHIL 1: 6, John 11:34-44
KJV -Php 1:6 Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:
GNB – Php 1:6 And so I am sure that God, who began this good work in you, will carry it on until it is finished on the Day of Christ Jesus.
10. Jesus initiated change once He asked that question. Initiate a change through an accurate question in my life
11. Let the laws of life go into kinetic motion once that question is asked.
12. Lord any question I need to answer for my destiny not to be pre-maturely terminated – make me face it and answer it.
13. Like Blind Bartimeaus answered your question and light came into His life for good. Send light into my life so that I may progress!
14. They said, “Come and see”. This is my life! This is my home! Aye mi re! ile mi re! Owo mi re! Ori mi re! ese mi re! This is my pain! Even though the process has started, this is still my constraint! – come and see!
15. Anything in my past that will not allow me to enjoy the fruits of this labor that you are blessing – uproot it!
Joh 11:39 Jesus said, Take ye away the stone. Martha, the sister of him that was dead, saith unto him, Lord, by this time he stinketh: for he hath been dead four days.
Joh 16:24 Until now you have not asked for anything in my name; ask and you will receive, so that your happiness may be complete
16. Father, remove every stumbling block to the fullness of my joy this year!
17. Despite the smell that is still permeating my life, home, business that is still making me an outcast, Lord roll away the stone that Heaven might access the cause of the rot!
18. Lord! I ask for rest so that my joy will be full.
19. As the Lord lives, irrespective of what I see – my joy will be full
Joh 11:40 Jesus saith unto her, Said I not unto thee, that, if thou wouldest believe, thou shouldest see the glory of God?
20. I believe Lord! I believe, Show me your complete glory.
21. Lord, when you finish with me, for your glory, show my enemies that there is a God that helps men.
Joh 11:41 Then they took away the stone from the place where the dead was laid. And Jesus lifted up his eyes, and said, Father, I thank thee that thou hast heard me.
22. Despite the smell, men arose to obey you. Despite the repulsion and my current state, for my sake and for the completion of my testimony, let men arise and help me.
23. The competition to bless me, the competition to help me to the very end, let men fall over themselves to supersede themselves to help me.
Joh 11:42 And I knew that thou hearest me always: but because of the people which stand by I said it, that they may believe that thou hast sent me.
24. Before this year ends, complete something that will make men know that I am on your side and you are on my side.
David said this in 2 ways –
1Sa 17:37 David said moreover, The LORD that delivered me out of the paw of the lion, and out of the paw of the bear, he will deliver me out of the hand of this Philistine.
25. Lord! Lord! Lord! Deliver me completely from everything that has always aborted my dream halfway.
1Sa 17:46 This day will the LORD deliver thee into mine hand; and I will smite thee, and take thine head from thee; and I will give the carcases of the host of the Philistines this day unto the fowls of the air, and to the wild beasts of the earth; that all the earth may know that there is a God in Israel.
26. That I may have peace on every side, deliver every opposition into my hand and in the name of Jesus I smite and bind every principality that will not allow me to complete this raise.
27. Show the world that there is a living God in my life.
BONUS PRAYER POINT
Joh 11:43 And when he thus had spoken, he cried with a loud voice, Lazarus, come forth.
1Co 1:28 He chose what the world looks down on and despises and thinks is nothing, in order to destroy what the world thinks is important.
Shout like you have never done before!
28. Jesus –make me end well and free from shame and in your name I decree, Let …
My healing – come forth!
Runaway Husband – call his name – e.g Peter come forth!
Health – come forth!
Business – come forth!
Admissions – come forth!
Joh 11:44 And he that was dead came forth, bound hand and foot with graveclothes: and his face was bound about with a napkin. Jesus saith unto them, Loose him, and let him go.
29. Announce it – demonstrate it and declare – “In the name of Jesus, I am free! Completely! I am free! I am! I am! “
FOR IN JESUS NAME WE HAVE PRAYED. AMEN